CLI tools for Sun Oracle PCIe F20 Flash Accelerator

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Danic

Feb 6, 2015
jrdm.us
Does anyone of the software/cli tools for this card? (Sun Oracle 96GB PCIe F20 SAS HBA Flash Accelerator XTA-FAS-S3IE96GB 541-373) I grabbed it new for super cheap on ebay. Placed it in my test bench, ran a benchmark on one of the SLC flash modules and killed it somehow. The card's bios terribly slow and has limited options (looks like basic LSI 1068e IT mode bios). The card just says 'Error' on the flash module and some error numbers that I have no reference for. Unfortunately, Oracle dose not allow the public to download software/patches for their products without a service agreement. Maybe the tools are built into Solaris? I'm hoping someone here has access to Oracle product support portal, or maybe someone has the tools saved.

Thanks.

fabrservers

Feb 19, 2018
i have the same F20 Sunn oracle 96GB accelarator in my HP serves it was seen as 4x24GB but not really usable under VMWare ESXI 6.5 . I decided to pass it through to the windows Virtual machines and now all i have in the Virtual machine is an "LSI 1068e controller" showing in the device manager, without the storage available , my plan was to create a stripe of the 4 SSD of 24GB = 96 in windows but no idea how to progess from there... any help much appreciated!