Cisco WaaS 6.4.x rescue iso

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Derwood

May 22, 2019
I cannot seem to gain enty to a CISCO WaaS rescue CD-ROM, does anyone have access, I'm kind of stuck with a WAVE 7541 which I'm also in the process of upgrading the processors to hex cores along with the SAS drives. I would really love to use WaaS, as it was when new but with some upgrades.

-Just cannot seem to get past needing further rights access(have an account - Basic).
-eMailed tech support
-Tried google, maybe too much!

If anyone has CISCO software access could you please grab me the latest WaaS: " waas-rescue-cdrom-6.4.5a.50-k9.tar " or the " waas-release-dvdrom-6.4.5a.50-k9.tar " but I'm sure the DVD version just came with windows server 2003? maybe 2008 as a bundled package, which I don't really need and the CD ROM .iso is 550MB rather then 1400MB! :eek:

Kind Regards,

Derwood

May 22, 2019
I can host it on my web server, if anyone else has things needing.. Happy to put them in a public folder for you too.
I've some odd SUN, MELLANOX and other firmwares and such about that might be useful :D