Chenbro rails for RM235 Series

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

CyberSkulls

Apr 14, 2016
Looks like just about everyone is out of stock. Only piece of advice I can offer is I had ordered a couple rail sets for a RM23212 and then everyone went out of stock and the item was discontinued. What I found out is "King Slide" which is who makes a lot of their rails changed the part number and basically the same damn rail got released under a new number. My guess would be the same thing holds true for your rail.

It wouldn't shock my if your chassis fits the same rail as mine since they are both 2U and made by Chenbro. It would stand to reason the mounting holes are probably in the exact same spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

narapon

Mar 31, 2017
Looks like just about everyone is out of stock. Only piece of advice I can offer is I had ordered a couple rail sets for a RM23212 and then everyone went out of stock and the item was discontinued. What I found out is "King Slide" which is who makes a lot of their rails changed the part number and basically the same damn rail got released under a new number. My guess would be the same thing holds true for your rail.

It wouldn't shock my if your chassis fits the same rail as mine since they are both 2U and made by Chenbro. It would stand to reason the mounting holes are probably in the exact same spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would hope so too, it' would increase the chances of finding a compatible rail kit, do you happen to have a picture of the rails or side of the case?