Cheap SATA DOMs?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

IamSpartacus

Mar 14, 2016
Are there any inexpensive SATA DOMs that someone can recommend? $70 for a 16GB SuperMicro SATA DOM is just way more than I want to spend.

IamSpartacus

Mar 14, 2016
Last edited:

jfoor

Feb 4, 2017
MemoryDepot.com has the InnoDisk DOMs that have been reviewed here on STH lately.

satadom MemoryDepot.com -

There's a TON of options but you can find all sizes and prices. I believe the ones reviewed here were "3ME V2"

Also their site has been flakey for me lately..if you try to access and it's down it's not just you!

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
MemoryDepot.com has the InnoDisk DOMs that have been reviewed here on STH lately.

satadom MemoryDepot.com -

There's a TON of options but you can find all sizes and prices. I believe the ones reviewed here were "3ME V2"

Also their site has been flakey for me lately..if you try to access and it's down it's not just you!
Very cool site to see a TON of the variations of SataDOM out there!

I was checking out some "Industrial" versions on ebay the other day, kind of awesome to see some made for more 'tough' environments ie: CNC machinery or machinery out in the field, some even have $$$ NAND, etc... awesome!!