Cheap Cables (Supermicro eStore)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Dec 1, 2012
Hey Guys,

This is in part a selfish post. I have recently discovered that Supermicro has an online store and they're cables in particular are insanely cheap.

One example of many is the Supermicro 55cm OCuLink to U.2 PCIE SFF-8639 which is anywhere from $29 (all of out stock) to $40ish for stores where it is in stock
https://store.supermicro.com/55cm-oculink-sff-8639-u2-cbl-sast-0956.html

I am trying to buy some of these and cant since they only accept US credit cards.

Is someone is willing to buy these for me I can transfer money via PayPal beforehand and buy some cables for you as a thank you.

I also have a US forwarding address so no work required on your part other than using your CC.

Cheers,

Adam

zeynel

Dream Large, Live Larger
Nov 4, 2015
-.- tried to order some of them, 10 left btw,

but they didn't accept my VISA card, because the owner address of the Card is different from my delivery address in the USA.

so be aware my fellow European citizens :)

kapone

May 23, 2015
Having berated @adamswebsiteaccount for not knowing that Supermicro had an estore... :) I'm perfectly happy helping you out.

However...I'm on the East Coast and Supermicro ships from CA. In the past when I have ordered stuff from them (even small things like cables), the shipping has never been less than ~$13. And then I'll need to ship them further to your forwarding address.

If you're ok with those costs, send me a PM and I can set it up for you, or if any West Coast members wanna help him out...

Dec 1, 2012
Thanks everyone for offers of assistance. It's easy to forget that so many people are willing to help if asked - really great community. I'm lining something up now and will report back :)