Case for ASUS KNPA-U16 + Radiator

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

EagerToLearn

Feb 25, 2020
Hello,

do you know of any cases that without having to drill holes fit a Asus KNPA-U16 + at least a 360 mm radiator. The only case with SSI-EEB and space for such a big radiator that I could find was the Enthoo Pro. But I find it hard to believe, there are no alternatives (with plenty of E-ATX cases being out there).

Scott Laird

Aug 30, 2014
The Thermaltake W100 lists SSI-MEB support, which is bigger than SSI-EEB. (16.2" wide vs 12" wide). I would kind of assume that MEB uses the same screw points as EEB, plus an extra row, but I find it odd that they wouldn't call out EEB if it's supported. The case is *enormous*; a 360mm radiator wouldn't be a problem. Regular ATX motherboards look lost in the case.

Digging a bit more, I see conflicting claims about EEB support; one from 2016 saying EEB boards won't fit, and one from 2019 saying they managed to get one in. I suspect that one (or more?) of the EEB screw points is missing, but you might be able to get away with a nylon spacer in its place.