Can't download drivers for Virident FlashMax II

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ykg

May 3, 2021
Hi, I downloaded the drivers just as a maybe for the EMC version (M2-LP-2200-2A 2.2TB) but I can't get Windows to recognize the device. Do you have the drivers for the SKU I have? Thank you

lesliestandifer

Mar 14, 2018
Hi, I downloaded the drivers just as a maybe for the EMC version (M2-LP-2200-2A 2.2TB) but I can't get Windows to recognize the device. Do you have the drivers for the SKU I have? Thank you
that’s the same model I had and the drivers worked for Win 10 and Server 2012 R2

sensor

Aug 1, 2021
my server was down for maintenance and upgrades last night i forgot to turn it back on before i left this morning, its back online now.
Hi. Just to thank lesliestandifer for making these drivers available. I also have the EMC version (M2-LP-2200-2A 2.2TB) and using this set of drivers is working under Windows 10.
I don't now i f you are still using this SSD, but for me the problem is performance. Using Crystaldiskmark I never get more than 700-800 MB/s both read and write, which is far away from the specs in datasheets. I've used the tools installed with the driver to set a "Maximun Performance" mode, but only got a 10-15% more in performance.
In the same PC, a Samsung 970 EVO Plus m.2 drive perform on it's expected level.
I'll appreciate any advice.
Again, thanks lesliestandifer for his great contribution.

LocoSlug

Sep 7, 2021
my server was down for maintenance and upgrades last night i forgot to turn it back on before i left this morning, its back online now.
Thank you for making these drivers available for download!

Just wondering has anyone been able to make the linux drivers work on ubuntu 20.04? If so could you please provide the steps you took to make them work. Is the linux driver source code available somewhere?

I've verified my flashmax ii card works fine in windows.

iamroot1947

Aug 1, 2022
if someone has drivers please share me with a download link.
Hi. Just to thank lesliestandifer for making these drivers available. I also have the EMC version (M2-LP-2200-2A 2.2TB) and using this set of drivers is working under Windows 10.
I don't now i f you are still using this SSD, but for me the problem is performance. Using Crystaldiskmark I never get more than 700-800 MB/s both read and write, which is far away from the specs in datasheets. I've used the tools installed with the driver to set a "Maximun Performance" mode, but only got a 10-15% more in performance.
In the same PC, a Samsung 970 EVO Plus m.2 drive perform on it's expected level.
I'll appreciate any advice.
Again, thanks lesliestandifer for his great contribution.

thegrug

Aug 12, 2022
I'm going to add myself to the list here of people looking for Linux drivers for the FlashMax II.