[Cancelled] For Sale: QTY 16 -- VEGA 56 / 64 GPUs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

funkywizard

mmm.... bandwidth.
Jan 15, 2017
USA
ioflood.com
Hi,

Looking to sell some Vega 56 and Vega 64 GPUs. Good working condition.

==========

Used for mining for a few months. Fan speeds always kept to maximum, operated in a datacenter environment with proper cooling. Typical core temperatures have been kept well below 60c.

All Vega 56's have been flashed to the compatible Vega 64 bios version, which allows for lower power use and higher speeds with registry edit powerplay tables.

All cards stable at 1000mv core, 1000mv hbm, 1050mhz hbm. Most cards stable at lower voltages and 1100mhz hbm speeds. Guaranteed not DoA.

==========

Why am I selling? Two reasons:

1 -- I don't like managing windows servers, especially for mining. It's a hassle, especially with mandatory windows updates. Vega blockchain drivers are windows-only.

2 -- I have a lot of other gear I need to power on, and no power for it. So I may as well sell some of the hardware I've got.

I've got a total of 16 cards for sale. Varying manufacturers, all the normal blower fan Vega 56 or Vega 64 models. I have all the original boxes for these.

==========

US shipping only. Payment via paypal, or I can accept credit cards through my secure billing portal. I can also accept major cryptocurrencies.

Shipping method Fedex Ground, shipping from Phoenix, AZ. Pricing including US shipping:

Vega 56 cards: $750
Vega 64 cards: $800

If you want all of them, I can offer $50 off each card. I have 16 GPUs for sale in total.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigatexal

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
To your first point, you can disable forced updates with gpedit. I'm with you about not liking Windows though. :)

Oh and you might want to mention how many of each card.

K D

Dec 24, 2016
No offence, but being one of those burned in the last GPU offering here and having seen a hacked account post FS items last week, I suggest you follow the WTS rules and post pics with a time stamp.

funkywizard

mmm.... bandwidth.
Jan 15, 2017
USA
ioflood.com
No offence, but being one of those burned in the last GPU offering here and having seen a hacked account post FS items last week, I suggest you follow the WTS rules and post pics with a time stamp.
Reading over the WTS rules, I don't see anything about that. I'll need to deconstruct my mining rigs to get pictures and an exact count of each type of card. However, I am happy to do so if someone has a real interest in buying these.

Edit:

Looking over the for-sale rules, I do see I needed to provide more information about shipping. I'll update my post accordingly.

Reactions: gigatexal

Kingmer

Nov 19, 2017
Eh, I am not mining - I am deep learning and other science projects, i can wait for next gen nvidias (with disabled mining and optimized for deep learning) or buy a Titan when they come back in stock..no reason to pay anywhere near retail for a used card in my case (or if you are a gamer either)..or if you are an EVGA premier member they guarantee no scalping with prices at or bellow retail..

funkywizard

mmm.... bandwidth.
Jan 15, 2017
USA
ioflood.com
Eh, I am not mining - I am deep learning and other science projects, i can wait for next gen nvidias (with disabled mining and optimized for deep learning) or buy a Titan when they come back in stock..no reason to pay anywhere near retail for a used card in my case (or if you are a gamer either)..or if you are an EVGA premier member they guarantee no scalping with prices at or bellow retail..
The benchmarks show these as not great for gaming vs the cost. Roughly the same as a GTX 1070, which, if you can find one, is cheaper.

They are good for mining monero / cryptonight. Also for plotting burstcoin they're quite fast. I imagine they'd be good for deep learning, but I haven't tried.

Kingmer

Nov 19, 2017
I am pretty much a firm believer of Ferengi rule of aquision number 141 - especially when it comes to wants not needs.

Kingmer

Nov 19, 2017
Technically retail is 499/599 depending on version - the egg is scalping. Far to late for me to get into mining - the time was when bitcoin was 7 cents..missed that boat. I recenly calculated that i would make more per week if i worked 1-2 hours of overtime PER week than a whole week of mining, say monero...and i have not inconserable resources.