Can someone show me a MSM screenshot (current version) showing FASTPATH feature?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

mrkrad

Oct 13, 2012
1. Latest MSM
2. Windows 2008 R2
3. Can you post me a screenshot of your MSM, where it shows FASTPATH: ENABLED
4. Preferably IBM but other OEM's would be fine.

I'm showing all M5014/M5015 never show fastpath on MSM any more. Not Disabled, Not Enabled, just GONE.

The same controller in LSI branding, shows "FASTPATH: ENABLED" with the right key.

IBM key is the performance Key and the other functions are enabled: Cachecade,SED,recovery,RAID-6/60 - just not FASTPATH.

Has anyone cross-flashed a card and been able to use their physical key?

IE Cross flash IBM to LSI, use IBM key and retain all feature key?

Basically I think someone dropped FASTPATH support from the M5014/M5015 cards a few versions back, and nobody has bothered to notice/care.

Which stinks!

So even if you have a 9260-8i from LSI, can you load the latest MSM and with your physical key, show me what your MSM looks like, showing FASTPATH: ENABLED ?

mixtecinc

Feb 18, 2013
Greetings,

Do you have the part number or option number for the IBM Performance Key? (for the M5014/M5015)

Thanks in advance.

Justin

mrkrad

Oct 13, 2012
I'll have a dump soon. It's interesting. It has superspeedcache and superspeedcacheWB but not enabled cacheoffload. Is that a hybrid of cachecade 1 and 2?

The IBM controllers look like they boot up twice, and then a 60 second delay happens on the second boot.

Problem is: Either MSM - latest drivers - no FASTPATH in MSM.

however the key is definitely enabling CTIO.

But the IBM card doesn't have the -ELF extended features set like the LSI card does (to software input keys).

Btw, the LSI card allows SATA and SAS in one VD but the IBM does not allow mixing sata and SAS in a VD.