(CA-90038) FS: Supermicro Chassis/Barebones, APC UPS

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

tby

Aug 22, 2013
Snellville, GA
set-inform.com
Switches
  • US-48-500w - $550 shipped
    • This unit only supports 802.3at/af PoE. There is no 24V passive support
Flipping a beta switch that Ubiquiti generously provided for free is kind of a dick move. Doubly so for not pointing out that it was a beta product which has been cancelled.

There’s a thread on the Ubiquiti forums for trading beta gear without violating your agreement not to resell it.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Flipping a beta switch that Ubiquiti generously provided for free is kind of a dick move. Doubly so for not pointing out that it was a beta product which has been cancelled.

There’s a thread on the Ubiquiti forums for trading beta gear without violating your agreement not to resell it.
Fair point on sharing where I got it from so updated there. I also double checked my pricing as I intended to sell it for a decent chunk less than they were going for on ebay and realized I was off the mark there. I hope the new price will at least provide a good deal for someone compared to what else is available. I did not get the switch with the intention to sell it, but like anything else we buy in this hobby it eventually outlived it's usefulness for me. I've had some discussions with someone from UBNT about this and feel like I'm not out of line with what they told me.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Price drops. Everything left is local pickup only so hopefully these prices help move them.