FS. Bulk HP C7000 bladecenter lot -obo

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

evosmash

May 31, 2017
This listing is a bit unique but I need to see of anyone is interested. I have available 16 HP C7000 bladecenters that I need to sell. These are not all completely full of blades. I think I probably have enough blades to fill 10ish of the chassis. The chassis do have their normal components though. (psus, fans, onboard administrators, internet passthroughs, and a bunch of fiber cards.) The blades are BL465 and BL685 G7's and they all have amd opteron 6174 chips in them. No ram and no hard drives. However, I also have roughly 300ish upgraded cpus that are available to go along with sale. Most of them are Amd Opteron 6276 with some other various version of the 6200 series
I have a bit of ram but hardly mentionable for this much equipment so ill just omit it.

im guessing this equipment will fit on about 4 pallets. I realize this posting isnt complete for an actual sale but its a lot of work to go through and get specific counts on everything. When I have a serious buyer i can put together a more complete list.

I am looking for someone to take it all off my hands. If I can find someone interested I will make a screaming deal. I have been selling pieces of it here and there but unfortunately need to liquidate. The Bl685 blades with 6276 chips and 16gb of ram I have been able to sell for about 500 a piece (just for reference, this isnt what I will be charging my potential buyer of this lot.)

So if you need a ton of processing power or if you want to piece it out for profit get back with me. The faster I can sell it all the cheaper it will be.

evosmash

May 31, 2017
Hi, I am in Maryland. shipping if I had to guess would be around 1-1.5k depending on where you are at and a couple other options. I got that quote for shipping to idaho from maryland so most places arent much further. Im looking to move this stuff so if shipping is the only option for you I can work with you on it. Let me know if you have any other questions

evosmash

May 31, 2017
some updated info:

AMD 6200 series cpu totals

totals

6282 - 6
6276 - 207
6274 - 34
6272 - 2
6238 - 14
6234 - 38
6220 - 2