N

Broadcom (LSI/Avago) StorCLI Verbose Help

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

nezach

Oct 14, 2012

chromecut

Nov 25, 2022
hey mr @nezach I was hoping you or someone in the community can help me-Im trying to convert my 9500-8i to a 9540-8i
Ive followed your work and progress along with some others so semi armed and dangerous Ive managed to moddify the firmware rom and sbr
but need to update sub vender and product ID-the whole mod is literrly changing 3 bytes but without storcliO and/or sasflsh3.efi(NOT sasflash3)
its a no go-there is an semideprecated automated tool that can be edited to newer cards but I suspect it is only a front end for megarec but the tool would work if edited and supplied with storcliO and sasflsh3.efi-I think it was you who posted a link to 9440-8i P10 package with storcliO but it has been removed and also from supermicro archives-could you please post a host and link to both those tools? I would be happy to share my findings
and on a side note I think I can edit storcliO to work with all cards-I made progress with lenovos tool but it is just a backend for lenovo storcli and without changed sbr, vpd pre-flashed=no bueno

thanks for any help you can provide