AU Big Cisco UCS Sale, Servers, Chassis, Interconnects...etc

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

DRAGONKZ

Apr 9, 2018
Long story short, I was planning on moving my large home lab to a "private" facility in an effort to reduce electricity costs, but my friend who was able to provide this looks to be leaving their job, so I've detoured to a "UCS mini" solution so I can keep it running at home instead without having to get rid of all of it!

I will list up all my "spares" and leave it for a week... what ever doesn't sell will then be listed on ebay and other trading locations... failing those avenues ill just keep said items and leave powered off/stored.

Everything is in good working condition, and still operable in my lab so I can get details or give confirmation of health checks...etc

All items and their parts are original/official Cisco items (including the RAM)

On to the goodies!

1. “Barebones” B200 M3 blade, comes with heatsinks, RAM tray covers, and VIC1240.
(Needs CPU/s and RAM)

I bought a bunch of B200 M4 blades and a seller shipped a M3 by accident, I have no DDR3 or v1/v2 CPUs to test, happy to offer DOA.

Reserve - $30

2. “Barebones” B200 M4, suspected board issue,
comes with heatsinks, RAM tray covers, and VIC1340

Had issues getting this one to work, if someone wants to troubleshoot further then feel free. Worse case it can be stripped for parts (heatsinks, VIC...etc)

Reserve - $20

2. 3 x 6248UP Fabric Interconnects

All are running the latest 4.1(1c) version of UCS Manager, but can be downgraded if desired.

All come with 2 x PSUs and 2 x Fan trays, and twocome with rail kits and E16UP modules.

Each 6248UP comes with 12 pre-licensed ports, and the E16UP gives another 8.

One of these also has an additional 2 port licenses, brining it's total to 22)

Reserve for 6248UP with "original" revision fan trays, no rails, no E16UP (12 ports licensed)- $199
Reserve for 6248UP with "revised" fan trays, rail kit, and E16UP modules (20/22 ports licensed) - $350 each

4. UCSB-MRAID12G B200 M4/M5 RAID controllers

I’ve got 8 or so of these.

Reserve - $50 each, happy to consider bulk discounts

5. Cisco UCS 5108 Chassis "AC2" version, rail kit, 4 x "ACDV" PSUs, 2 x 2208XP FEXs

I bought this as a spare, which then ended up me buying a rail kit to keep it off the floor, which then turned in to me using it full time!
:lol:

AC2 versions are very hard to find in AUS on the second hand market, so this is a bargain!

It will come with the rail/accessory kit (I bought new), 4 x "ACDV" PSUs, and 2 x 2208XP FEXs.

One of the PSU's has minor cosmetic/impact damage... I have some spare "ACDV" versions if you want to purchase a replacement for a small fee.

I also have plenty of spare blade blanks so can supply 8 blanks if you want every slot covered

Reserve = $500

6. 2 x Cisco C220 M4 SFF "v1" Servers, each comes as below:

8 bay SFF, Front Bezel, Rails, Rear cable management arm, 2 x 770 watt PSUs, 2.0 TPM, 2 x 32GB SD cards, 1 x Xeon E5-2630 v3, 1 x HSF, 8 x 16GB DDR4 2133 RAM (128GB), RAID controller with 1GB cache and supercap, dual port 1Gb LOM, Dual port 10Gb NIC (VIC1227)

Reserve = $800 each

7. 1 x Cisco C220 M4 SFF "v2" Server - missing some bits

I bought this as a spare for the above... this one is missing some of the main bits such PSUs, CPU, and RAID controller... specs are below:

8 bay SFF, Front Bezel, Rails, Rear cable management arm, 2 x 770 watt PSUs, 1 x HSF, 4 x 16GB DDR4 2133 RAM (64GB), dual port 1Gb LOM, Dual port 10Gb NIC (VIC1227)

Reserve - $450

8. 2 x UCSC-PCIE-C40Q-03 (VIC1385)

These are dual port 40Gb cards designed to go in UCS rack mount servers and are very hard to find!

Reserve - $350 each

9. Lots of 1M Cisco DAC/Twinax cables

I bought these all brand new over the past weeks/month, so they are basically brand new and come with original packaging

Reserve - $20-$30 each

Prices somewhat negotiable, happy to offer bulk discounts or look at doing a package deal if someone wants a UCS setup (eg, 2 x Fabric interconnects, chassis and cables)

Items can be picked up from the Sydney Australia area! (Please don't ask me to ship the chassis!)

Smaller items can be shipped overseas (I sold some HPE DL20 G9 on here a while back and shipped to the EU)

If you need any more info please let me know!

Thanks

Reactions: Samir

Agremlin

May 3, 2020
You mention the Cisco C220 M4 SFF "v2" server is missing some main bits such as psu's, but 2xPSU's are mentioned in the description. Do you have heatsink(s) to go with this?