Avoton MB + 16GB DDR3 ECC RAM

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

jdd561

Apr 11, 2016
Newby poster here, but I've read and learned a lot from STH. In fact I've built and rebuilt my NAS and some other personal use stuff with the insights I've gained from the articles and forums!

On to the task at hand. I have an Asrock Rack C2550D4I mini-ITX server up for grabs - or really the guts of it. Selling the motherboard and 16GB (2x8GB sticks) of Crucial DDR3 ECC RAM. This memory has always worked without flaw or complication for me on this very motherboard. I ran a FreeNAS 25TB file server on this for a few months, and then migrated the gear to a small ESXI server for a few months - and never had a glitch in either. For those who may be interested, it ran the ESXI duties on a PicoPSU with no troubles.

I purchased the MB and RAM brand new about a year ago.

I'd like to get $175 for the set plus shipping, which I feel is a fair price. Open to discussion/negotiation, of course!

Also willing to consider trades - in the market for a large (5TB+) HDD.

I've bought and sold over Ebay, the Agora on ARS, and Audiogon over the years. All accounts have always used the jdd561 handle.

I typically use Paypal, but have Google Pay set up as well.

Last edited:

aegiap

Apr 13, 2016
I have an Asrock Rack C2550D4I mini-ITX server up for grabs - or really the guts of it. Selling the motherboard and 16GB (2x8GB sticks) of Crucial DDR3 ECC RAM. This memory has always worked without flaw or complication for me on this very motherboard. I ran a FreeNAS 25TB file server on this for a few months, and then migrated the gear to a small ESXI server for a few months - and never had a glitch in either. For those who may be interested, it ran the ESXI duties on a PicoPSU with no troubles.

I purchased the MB and RAM brand new about a year ago.

I'd like to get $175 for the set plus shipping, which I feel is a fair price. Open to discussion/negotiation, of course!
Hello,

I am interested by your Avoton motherboard and the memory sticks. Are you - by any chance - in Europe ?