[AU] WTB: Corsair 500R IO Panel (CC-8930017)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

DavidRa

Infrastructure Architect
Aug 3, 2015
Central Coast of NSW
www.pdconsec.net
I know this is a long shot. SWMBO has a Corsair 500R on which the headset port has broken away. Can't buy one new in Australia, nothing on fleabay etc, and everyone appears to be out of stock globally.

Does anyone have an old 500R from which they'd consider pulling the IO panel and cabling, and shipping to AU (or in the US, to my reshipper in Nevada)?

For reference, this is a CC-8930017.

Red_Devil_24

Jan 2, 2017
Why don't you buy it directly from corsair in the link you provided? I'm sure it could be shipped to your forwarder.

DavidRa

Infrastructure Architect
Aug 3, 2015
Central Coast of NSW
www.pdconsec.net
Why don't you buy it directly from corsair in the link you provided? I'm sure it could be shipped to your forwarder.
Tried that. Corsair site only permits shipping and billing addresses in the USA and Canada, and won't ship to known reshippers "for my protection" though I am trying to confirm that (they say "must ship to the final destination"). Requests to the tech support area are not being answered quickly.

jrdnlc

Jun 26, 2015
You can have them ship it to me and I can ship it to Nevada. Just pay for shipping