Asus Z10PE-D8 2x Xeon E5-2620v4 16c 32t total and more...

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

JohnRB

Feb 11, 2017
New York, NYC
www.cakesbycoley.com
I had to build a temporary server for a client earlier this year to replace a broken one and have one until his built to order one was delivered and setup.

All the parts where new at time of build (except the RAID card I grabbed that out of another server) and less than a year old (was built in January). I will sell all or some of what is listed below, but you must buy the 2 CPUs/Heatsinks and the MB together I won't break those up as separate sales.

***So I have got some interest in separating the items so feel free to make offers on any items, if it looks like I have enough interest in most the items and can sell separately for a reasonable price i will***

Please only Paypal verified users, feel free to ask any and all questions. I will be adding photos and other specs some time tomorrow. I wanted to get a head start and get the listing out of the way, tomorrow I will have time to break everything down and take pictures.

1x Asus Z10PE-D8 WS BIOS v3406
1x Asus ASMB8-iKVM BMC/IPMI Chip fw v 1.13
2x Xeon E5-2620v4 CPUs 8c 16t each, 16c 32t total
2x Noctua NH-L12 Heatsinks with 120mm and 90mm fans
Here is a pic of stuff in old case, I will add more and better pics tomorrow for everything.

All the above must be purchased together, I will not break them up. $850 Shipped USPS Priority w/insurance

64GB Samsung DDR4 2133MHzCL15 8GB RegECC 1RX4 PC4 2133 Internal Memory M393A1G40DB0-CPB (8GBx8Sticks)
$575

1x Mellanox ConnectX-3 EN Pro MCX312C-XCCT PCIe 3.0 x8 Dual port 10G SFP+ Fiber Optic NIC
$175

Or purchase it all for $1500

Like I said feel free to ask me anything or PM me!

Last edited: