ASUS PN80 Mini PC

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Y0s

Feb 25, 2021
Suggestion for your minipc series: the ASUS PN80. Main selling point is that it's a little larger (2.4L, 65W CPU) with integrated power supply.

Right now just a single SKU with 16GB RAM, 512GB NVME (pricey at $1.3K!) There are references to barebone and an additional configurable NIC? I am unable to find any hands-on info anywhere?

Thanks! Y0s

(PS Generally very interested in any article on eliminating/replacing/consolidating external power bricks!)

Last edited:

RTM

Jan 26, 2014
It looks quite interesting, i don't really care about having the PSU integrated, but it's nice that it seems able to hold 2x m.2 drives and 2 x 2.5 drives(though the specs are a bit unclear), it could make for a nice little NAS/virtualization server.

Y0s

Feb 25, 2021
The manual shows the layout inc the mounting for the 2 x 2.5" drives. It's definitely interesting for homelab use, more so if there was a cheaper barebones SKU with the second Intel I225V NIC.

At least it's currently in stock in the US!

Attachments