Asetek 690LX-PN (FCLGA3647 360mm AIO radiator)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Steve Simmons

Jan 27, 2020
Anyone have any experience using this AIO CPU cooler? I'm putting together a build list for a W-3275 cpu based esxi host for a (admittedly over the top price wise) home lab. The cooler is 'intel approved' for the w-3175 but the 3275 is also 3647 based (and rated at 500W cooling abilities). This is the only aio based liquid cooler that I can find. The radiator is very thick, just wondering if you've encountered any space issues in typical e-atx based towers.

The website has absolutely no documentation or detailed specs. I've emailed them via their page, still waiting on a response...

Asetek 690LX-PN Liquid Cooler

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
I have no experience with that cooler, but have experience with Asetek support. Did you send a regular email or use a webform? I've had the best responses emailing them direct at contact@asetek.com & skipping the webform.

They've only recently started selling coolers direct (previously they were OEM only for complete coolers and only sold mounting hardware direct), so are probably getting more inquires than they used to.

panda

Jan 31, 2019
I am using this AIO cooler for Xeon W-3275M workstation.
This cooler is very thick and needs enough clearance above the motherboard. If set under the motherboard, the pump may not have enough power...

Steve Simmons

Jan 27, 2020
Thanks! Finally someone who actually confirms using it, and that it works with the 3200 series (I didn't really doubt it wouldn't.....). Good to know.

I'm thinking I might stick to 2200 series, and build 3 instead of 1, just so I can play with vsan. (can use the regular corsair H110's etc with that cpu class).

Thank you for confirming its actual existence in the wild and that it works though!

I am using this AIO cooler for Xeon W-3275M workstation.
This cooler is very thick and needs enough clearance above the motherboard. If set under the motherboard, the pump may not have enough power...

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
I really want one of these but cannot find them in stock.