APC Smart-UPS 1500 Pure-Sine Wave

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

cadamwil

Jan 16, 2014
Nashville, TN
well, it's been 3-days. my order hasn't been cancelled, but no shipping update either :-(
I'm in the same boat, reading their shipping policy leads me to believe they either drop ship or have the worse management of inventory ever. At one point they says that often the packages arrive before their system posts a tracking number for the delivering carrier. That said, as long as I get them, I'll be happy. Now to see if I get them.

Adam

cadamwil

Jan 16, 2014
Nashville, TN
So, just FYI to those that ordered. I had previously seen an email from AntOnline that said it's going to be a while, which I forgot about and emailed them this morning. They reminded me of this email and I said I was happy to wait. I called APC to verify that APC didn't have a pile in the warehouse and they don't. They have 13 coming in on 3/13 and 420 coming in on 4/2, don't know how many orders are open for the SMT1500 from APC, but it will likely be early April before we see these.

Adam

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
So, just FYI to those that ordered. I had previously seen an email from AntOnline that said it's going to be a while, which I forgot about and emailed them this morning. They reminded me of this email and I said I was happy to wait. I called APC to verify that APC didn't have a pile in the warehouse and they don't. They have 13 coming in on 3/13 and 420 coming in on 4/2, don't know how many orders are open for the SMT1500 from APC, but it will likely be early April before we see these.

Adam
so you're holding out to see if they will eventually fulfill the order? ok... i'll hold out with you... :)

unclerunkle

Mar 2, 2011
Wisconsin

Adam
Thanks for the update. I have had 0 emails from AntOnline so far.

cadamwil

Jan 16, 2014
Nashville, TN
Well they just cancelled my order. I had previously said I would wait, I checked with Amazon to make sure they didn't cancel my order before 4/2 when they were likely to ship. They said they wouldn't but inquired with Antonline.com and that likely triggered the cancel. Ugh, hopefully they don't cancel y'alls.

Adam

unclerunkle

Mar 2, 2011
Wisconsin
Well they just cancelled my order. I had previously said I would wait, I checked with Amazon to make sure they didn't cancel my order before 4/2 when they were likely to ship. They said they wouldn't but inquired with Antonline.com and that likely triggered the cancel. Ugh, hopefully they don't cancel y'alls.

Adam
Interesting, thanks for the update

nthu9280

Feb 3, 2016
San Antonio, TX
Stay away from Antonline.
Poor communication and customer service from the seller. I didn't get on this but I posted another SSD deal couple of months ago. They shipped external hard drives. There was another deal and they got toner cartridge instead of the listed product.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

cadamwil

Jan 16, 2014
Nashville, TN
My boss and a friend of mine had their orders cancelled as well. The reason listed, if you look is “Cancelled by Customer”. I left them a review and contacted Amazon to let them know the order was cancelled by ANTonline without my permission and despite communication from me. I would encourage others to do the same. If they had said, someone screwed up and cancelled them immediately I might have been ok with them cancelling the orders, but they are turds.

Adam