Anybody know where to get the latest LSI 3108 Drivers for Supermicro MB's ?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Fritz

Apr 6, 2015
For some strange reason any and the links I've been able to find go to the Supermicro home page. One google link goes to Broadcoms page but no link to drivers. all other Google links are POS Scammer driver sites.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Every product page has it...did you not go to the product page for your motherboard or HBA?

dbTH

Apr 9, 2017
For some strange reason any and the links I've been able to find go to the Supermicro home page. One google link goes to Broadcoms page but no link to drivers. all other Google links are POS Scammer driver sites.
The Broadcom/LSI download link of Linux driver for LSI SAS3108 RAID chip is here :

Broadcom/LSI SAS3108 Linux Driver (MR 7.19)

Note that SAS3108 is few generation old now. Most of OS especially the latest Linux Kernel (depending on Linux flavor) should already have the such SAS driver built into the kernel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fritz

Fritz

Apr 6, 2015
The Broadcom/LSI download link of Linux driver for LSI SAS3108 RAID chip is here :

Broadcom/LSI SAS3108 Linux Driver (MR 7.19)

Note that SAS3108 is few generation old now. Most of OS especially the latest Linux Kernel (depending on Linux flavor) should already have the such SAS driver built into the kernel.
Thanks. I need the Windows server driver tho. I absolutely hate Broadcom's site. I can never find anything there.