any users/opinions on Wacom MobileStudio Pro 13/16?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Maybe its not anybody's thing because theyre not doing graphic design or storyboarding or anything, i'm just curious if anyone here even knows what they are or has one or uses one or has opinions on them. :) Especially in comparison to like the Microsoft Surface stuff and MacBooks and others which might have drawing pen support.

One thing i'm specifically wondering on is if anyone knows if there is a user upgradeable parts (like RAM) or user replaceable battery (unlike the deliberately nonreplaceable design in MS/Apple crap), i've written them and they seem to play a little cagey on that fact, my assumption is it's probably not, but even 'nonreplaceable' stuff gets replaced due to places like iFixit and such. However there probably aren't 1/30th many users as there are MS Surface Pro users so I don't expect to see a guide anytime soon if ever.

qingdou178

Mar 6, 2019
Nice design --- obvious when one considers the MobileStudio Pro line which I consider the high-water mark for Wacom's tablet designs --- definitely a candidate for my next machine, so long as battery life, heat management and reliability are decent. A daylight viewable display would put it over the top.

I currently Use a XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro Drawing Tablet With Screen . because I already have a working PC, I only need graphic tablet monitor .
It prices in at $439 with a neat, optional adjustable stand. I just ordered one. Worth mentioning is that the resolution is 1920 x 1080, and features of 88% NTSC Color Gamput . no parallax .

the battery-free stylus has the 8000 levels of pressure sensitivity and support 60 degrees of pen tilt . Works beautifully, no lag when drawing .