any m-atx amd epyc naples motherboards?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

jpmomo

Aug 12, 2018
I have an another odd use case for a m-atx size motherboard for the 7001 series of amd epyc cpus. I have a couple of the asrock rack m-atx amd rome based motherboards but I am looking for a m-atx for the naples cpu.
Thanks for any help,
jp

jpmomo

Aug 12, 2018
thanks. their list is pretty good and have them listed all in one place. Unfortunately, the only m-atx is the one that I already have and is for the rome cpus. there are a few mini-itx but are for the embedded cpus.

nivedita

Dec 9, 2020
thanks. their list is pretty good and have them listed all in one place. Unfortunately, the only m-atx is the one that I already have and is for the rome cpus. there are a few mini-itx but are for the embedded cpus.
Don't the Rome motherboards accept Naples CPUs as well?

jpmomo

Aug 12, 2018
none of them took the es versions of the naples but maybe the retail versions. I need to try as that is what I am ultimately looking for. Unfortunately, I am currently using the one machine that has the naples cpus as my main desktop. but will eventually test that option out. thanks for the reminder!