Any CSS/uBlock filter wizards out there?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Wasmachineman_NL

Wittgenstein the Supercomputer FTW!
Aug 7, 2019
Those idiots at eBay can't keep their goddamn hands off Marktplaats (which is a story on it's own) and added THIS jewel of a "warning" to be nice to other users, which I wouldn't mind if it didn't pop up every time I open my messages.

How do I block certain subdomains in uBlock? I already tried blocking the warning in question but that breaks the entire site unfortunately, and I lack the knowledge to use subdomains in uBlock's My Filters part.

CSS in question is this: ##.hz-Overlay.ReactModal__Overlay--after-open.ReactModal__Overlay, and it should only apply to marktplaats.nl/messages

StanLee

Apr 10, 2022
I use uBlock, but that's beyond my ken, as the Scots say. You might post to the github or author's .com site to get a suggestion or tweak to uBlock.

FWIW: The Android eBay app isn't doing that at this time. BTW, the Kiwi browser allows the use of uBlock under Android, & most other Chrome extensions/scripts I've tried. No other Android browser seems to allow this.

FYI: Marktplaats is Marketplace in english, not that I'm complaining. Good luck.