AMD RYZEN 7 1700X $32.00 ?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Boddy

Oct 25, 2014
Ha ha ha!

seller has two items for sale. The other item is a baby toy.

Seller indicated he has 734 CPUs for sale.

Negative feedback posted yesterday on EBay for same CPU reads: 'scam! RUN!'

does that answer your question?

(With all the news about scammers on EBay, it pays to pay close attention to feedback, location, etc.)

Reactions: Jon Massey

Robert Q

Jan 20, 2016
Ha ha ha!

seller has two items for sale. The other item is a baby toy.

Seller indicated he has 734 CPUs for sale.

Negative feedback posted yesterday on EBay for same CPU reads: 'scam! RUN!'

does that answer your question?

(With all the news about scammers on EBay, it pays to pay close attention to feedback, location, etc.)
My thinking was perhaps this was some type of part and the heading was wrong or I missed something in the description, as clearly the price is impossible. Hence the question.

Yah, I saw the negative feedback, the low amount of feedback...but my second thought was wondering if some set of defective parts were out in the wild that I did not know about, perhaps others might. Again, hence the question no matter how unlikely the answer might be.

Thanks for the feedback!

KypDurron

Feb 16, 2017
Knew it was a scam last night on the one for $35, which it was. Ebay ended the auction (Buy It Now) within 45 minutes of having bought in. Now just waiting for PayPal to catch up and release the funds.

Stereodude

Feb 21, 2016
USA
I don't know what you guys are complaining about. I ordered 4 and the seller sent me 5 just as his way of saying thanks. I already got them in fact. I just had to print them out.