AMD ES ZS1406E2VJUG5

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Cesar

Nov 8, 2016
I was recently handed down 2 AMD ES ZS1406E2VJUG5 and figured I'd post here and see if anyone is looking for one. I wasn't able to upload a picture but if your interested just shoot me a message.

kalahan512

Jul 18, 2019
I was recently handed down 2 AMD ES ZS1406E2VJUG5 and figured I'd post here and see if anyone is looking for one. I wasn't able to upload a picture but if your interested just shoot me a message.

Hello mr. want one

kalahan512

Jul 18, 2019

Hello but there is a big problem with this site(Taobao is rated "Poor" with 1.8 / 5 on Trustpilot) how to trust someone with all that bad reviews whe are not talking about a range 100-150$ but for 1000 to 4000$ any cheaper at least to buy a 2s sample to see if arrives at least ???

if arrive i will buy a lot of those BUT i don't wanna pay 2000$ into trash to make experiments im not kid to take that high risks

You can find this "2S1404E2VJUG5" cheap on Taobao? to see if arives at least ?

Last edited:

dealangel2020

Apr 8, 2020
Hello but there is a big problem with this site(Taobao is rated "Poor" with 1.8 / 5 on Trustpilot) how to trust someone with all that bad reviews whe are not talking about a range 100-150$ but for 1000 to 4000$ any cheaper at least to buy a 2s sample to see if arrives at least ???

if arrive i will buy a lot of those BUT i don't wanna pay 2000$ into trash to make experiments im not kid to take that high risks

You can find this "2S1404E2VJUG5" cheap on Taobao? to see if arives at least ?
I provide a high-quality CPU, guaranteed to be brand new。Many eBay CPUs are from me. For example w-3275m。

Stephan

Apr 21, 2017
Germany
Hey there.

There is no english version of taobao. For that reason alone I would not sink multiple 100 EUR into anything there. Trust is earned, not granted for nothing. Is there buyer protection? Lots of things can and will go wrong in transit of such a fragile good. Maybe damage due to sub-par packaging, ESD damage, physical damage (capacitors came off), fraud (wrong or sold damaged cpu knowingly), you imagine it. Make sure you can return it. And get your money back, and that this does not rely on seller willingness but third party. Some things in China are just a scam, like everywhere else I suppose. But you can't easily find and sue the counterparty in big China to be made good. Those 1000 EUR will then have to be written off. Just a cautionary note from my own dealings with China.

Now Taobao is a company owned by Alibaba. And what is Alibaba? Another fraud, listed in US stock exchange, big, therefore listed in major indexes, funds then have to buy it, and where does that investor money go? Into "investments" Alibaba makes to buy worthless chinese shell companies. Who owns those? Communist Party of China personnel. Difficult to swallow, but it is what it is, a CPC enrichment show. Read Deep Throat: The BABA Investor Call.......Trade War?...What Trade War? for an introduction. Another free advice from me here (you know what they are worth ;-), if you are not Apple with its contacts, money, and negotiating leverage, don't invest in China.

dealangel2020

Apr 8, 2020
Hey there.

There is no english version of taobao. For that reason alone I would not sink multiple 100 EUR into anything there. Trust is earned, not granted for nothing. Is there buyer protection? Lots of things can and will go wrong in transit of such a fragile good. Maybe damage due to sub-par packaging, ESD damage, physical damage (capacitors came off), fraud (wrong or sold damaged cpu knowingly), you imagine it. Make sure you can return it. And get your money back, and that this does not rely on seller willingness but third party. Some things in China are just a scam, like everywhere else I suppose. But you can't easily find and sue the counterparty in big China to be made good. Those 1000 EUR will then have to be written off. Just a cautionary note from my own dealings with China.

Now Taobao is a company owned by Alibaba. And what is Alibaba? Another fraud, listed in US stock exchange, big, therefore listed in major indexes, funds then have to buy it, and where does that investor money go? Into "investments" Alibaba makes to buy worthless chinese shell companies. Who owns those? Communist Party of China personnel. Difficult to swallow, but it is what it is, a CPC enrichment show. Read Deep Throat: The BABA Investor Call.......Trade War?...What Trade War? for an introduction. Another free advice from me here (you know what they are worth ;-), if you are not Apple with its contacts, money, and negotiating leverage, don't invest in China.
I will list on eBay at a high price,The handling fee is too expensive