AMD ES ZS1406E2VJUG5 microcode version?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

nero243

Oct 28, 2018
H11SSli rev2, but shouldn't matter all of these roms are more or less the same.

some1else

Oct 8, 2016
As my UEFI Bios editing skills are very low, is it possible to make a simple walk-through/guide how this is done? Or if's easier for you, eventually to make the changes to the H12SSW bios for me to test/confirm when my board arrives?

some1else

Oct 8, 2016
Thank you very much for the detailed guide. Already done it, UBU now shows the Rome microcodes on first and second location - before the mod, they were on 3-rd and 4-th location, respectively.
Hopefully this will do the magic, will know in couple of days when I lay my hands on the H12SSW.

nero243

Oct 28, 2018
@nero243
Do you know how to OC this chip?

To-Do List for a pleasant Rome OC experience:

Find and implement the right SMU addresses for Rome into ZenStates, if they are even different from matisse
Get PPT, TDC, EDC and BCLK/FSB working
manually test the "unlock" procedure
script/automate the unlock procedure

I'm pretty much useless for everything on this list.
Theres currently no software capable except for ryzenmaster, which is of course locked down for use on SP3 systems.

Quantum

Nov 30, 2019
I haven’t tried it on the H11-DSI but there are photos of it on google working with that board. It’s just a matter of getting the right bios for it to boot it.

Reactions: Sparky'sAdventure

some1else

Oct 8, 2016
Sure, can you provide instructions for this?
Not sure what type of bios Dell use, but maybe you can try with AMI Flasher utility (Afuwin, Afudos). If the bios is AMI, the option to backup bios under dos is "-o".
BTW tried to download the bios from Dell website, but the file there is something that not any program I'm using can't open. The bios version which I was able to find there were 1.0.3 and 1.0.4.
What bios version does your server has?