AMD EPYC 7302p+ Supermicro H11SSL-i version 2

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Cruzader

Jan 1, 2021
this is by the ebay-terms and conditions not allowed if we are very correct.
if eBay had started to follow their own terms + actualy keep them up to date it might become a good place to sell again.

That is the one game i dont miss after stopping selling on ebay, having to keep up with what terms eBay is actualy enforcing currently, how they enforce them and what they enforce without it being written anywhere yet.

We got several temp bans/blocks for violating a policy that was not yet published, that was the straw for me.

UhClem

just another Bozo on the bus
Jun 26, 2012
NH, USA
... watermarking it does not help.
... That is why sellers plaster their logos/usernames ontop of the items in their pics.
To make them harder for others to reuse as eBay will not do anything about others copying the listing.
That was not my point.
The REAL transgression here is that the "other seller" is stealing (ie, "theft by deception") the reputation, and good will, of the "real tugm4470"--which was duly earned. eBay would be understandably upset, and would send an eloquence of lawyers ( :) ) after my ass, if I had an online auction site named "Ebay" (vs eBay), and using ebay.org (note that the "other seller" has a very similar product mix to the "real tugm4470").

I hope that's clear ... or at least less unclear ...

Cruzader

Jan 1, 2021
That was not my point.
The REAL transgression here is that the "other seller" is stealing (ie, "theft by deception") the reputation, and good will, of the "real tugm4470"--which was duly earned.
My point was just that eBay does not give a shit about people doing that on eBay.
Its a very common strategy to build new accounts and then rebrand it later, aslong as not doing it to large/corporate accounts you get away with it.

As for the other example of making a simular domain it does not compare/relate to this.

And they have somewhat painted themself into a corner to start fighting it in a good way, if they decided to actualy enforce those rules again.
As they look the other way about companies having 3+ accounts listing the same stuff while only allowed to have 1, so they cant automate it without pissing those off.

UhClem

just another Bozo on the bus
Jun 26, 2012
NH, USA
My point was just that eBay does not give a shit about people doing that on eBay.
Its a very common strategy to build new accounts and then rebrand it later, aslong as not doing it to large/corporate accounts you get away with it.
That's a damn shame--but thank you for the enlightenment.
I guess "It's their playground, so they get to make the rules (and the non-rules)."

Alas, I had expected that there would be the essence of something close to standard (U.S.) trademark rules (but with scope limited to eBay).
Sorry for the diversion. I do wish continued success to @ebay tugm4470 , and "Illegitimi non carborundum" Don't let the bastards grind you down.

ebay tugm4470

May 20, 2023
That's a damn shame--but thank you for the enlightenment.
I guess "It's their playground, so they get to make the rules (and the non-rules)."

Alas, I had expected that there would be the essence of something close to standard (U.S.) trademark rules (but with scope limited to eBay).
Sorry for the diversion. I do wish continued success to @ebay tugm4470 , and "Illegitimi non carborundum" Don't let the bastards grind you down.
Thank you very much for your support. Thank you

ebay tugm4470

May 20, 2023
My condolences for the passing of your grandfather. I hope you had some time to catch up with family and relatives.
Thank you very much for your understanding. I have returned to the Shenzhen company to continue my work. If you have any questions, please feel free to consult me. Thank you

osrk

Sep 2, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: RolloZ170

yumcimil

Apr 21, 2019
Is the price different to via Ebay? I tried messaging him via Ebay, but it didn't sound like the free shipping was still a thing.

thalin

Aug 15, 2023
Hey folks,

I just wanted to let y'all know that I picked up a H12SSL-i, 7402p, 256GB of 3200 memory and an nVidia P4 gpu from tugm and everything worked out great. I have a ridiculously fast storage/vm server now, woo!

vvkvvk

Feb 1, 2023
Hey folks,

I just wanted to let y'all know that I picked up a H12SSL-i, 7402p, 256GB of 3200 memory and an nVidia P4 gpu from tugm and everything worked out great. I have a ridiculously fast storage/vm server now, woo!
What version of the board did you receive? It's printed near the topmost PCIe slot.

erock

Jul 19, 2023
Hi All,

Has anyone had experience buying the above from China? These prices seem too good to be true or am I just not across today's pricing?

I had intended on buying an Asrock MATX motherboard but at this price is seems too good to refuse.
I have purchased several Supermicro boards and Epyc processors from this seller including the items in your link. I have not had any product quality issues with their mobos and CPUs. Shipping time is ridiculously fast and communication is very good.The seller can get a bit defensive if you are having issues but in all of my cases issues were resolved without needing to return the products.