AU Allbids Ex Gov auction

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

kthree

Feb 18, 2018
How does the buyer organised freight work? Do we have to find a shipping service ourselves? And what if we are not at the location of the auction?

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
Other than a new Cisco ISR unless you want some 1G switches not too much to see.

A note for anybody looking at the 10G SR SFP that is listed for blades, that’s the SFP that goes into HP SFP+ network cards, not just blades. Of course a 10G-SR from Cisco generally also works fine but to have the right one is sometimes nice.

Boddy

Oct 25, 2014
How does the buyer organised freight work? Do we have to find a shipping service ourselves? And what if we are not at the location of the auction?
Find something unique at ALLBIDS

Alternatively you could contact them to discuss freight for particular item.
In some occasions they could arrange freight or alternatively you may be able to use someone like 'pack & send'.

(I have not received a delivery from them as I amlost bought a UPS but pulled out when they described it as having a 10amp plug and I later found out the UPS was 32 amp hardwired)