(all sold) [FS] [US-Seattle] Very High-end Servers (added a couple more!) and 2 x amd genoa 9654 LOTs of Pictures now!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Justin Utherdude

Mar 9, 2023
I'll take the gigabyte quad nvme cards if they're still available. If you don't mind me asking, what are you looking to get for the connectx-7 and connectx-5 cards? And is the connectx-5 card one of the edat or vpi models with pcie 4.0 or is it 3.0?

Reactions: Samir

jpmomo

Aug 12, 2018
I'll take the gigabyte quad nvme cards if they're still available. If you don't mind me asking, what are you looking to get for the connectx-7 and connectx-5 cards? And is the connectx-5 card one of the edat or vpi models with pcie 4.0 or is it 3.0?
Unfortunately, the cards were just sold as part of a bundle deal. I will update the listing accordingly.

I will pm you on the details of the nics as they are also just being sold with some of the related servers.

thanks,
jp

Justin Utherdude

Mar 9, 2023
Alright. I should have read the post more carefully. Then I would have realized that all of the nics were in one of the servers. Whoever got those nvme cards got a killer deal though!

jpmomo

Aug 12, 2018
All sold! Thanks for everyone that purchased! Next round......I will list some more interesting items ;)