(all sold) [FS] [US-Seattle] Very High-end Servers (added a couple more!) and 2 x amd genoa 9654 LOTs of Pictures now!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

QCH-Logistics

Oct 28, 2022
Sounds like they'll be good to sell but it's also sounding like this is not much of a home lab and more from a work environment. Not sure how many people have the kind of money above but good luck with the same. I do like the listing.. makes my happy to see some new genoas on the market.

GLWS!

Reactions: Samir

jpmomo

Aug 12, 2018
Completely agree and understand.
There is usually a similar comment with most of my sales but that doesn't seem to prevent the items from selling
And I haven't even listed my 1U dual AMD Genoa 9654s yet! That is 192c in 1U!
Never say Never...or something like that

QCH-Logistics

Oct 28, 2022
Hey I wouldn't want that hardware just being unused... the fact it was only slightly used.. they just need love. Hope someone buys one of them and gives them more life... like for example setting up weird AI pictures using ALL THOSE CORES.

jpmomo

Aug 12, 2018
As mentioned in the original listing, please pm me if you are interested in purchasing. I can provide details and photos.

"test purposes" means r&d on new technology (usually before it is generally available) to determine optimal system performance. This is usually with a pps (packets per second)/throughput focus.

Thanks again for any interest.

jpmomo

Aug 12, 2018
bump for 2 x amd genoa 9654! not quite the $500 price but still a bit cheaper than most!

jpmomo

Aug 12, 2018
I want to sell the cerberus x as a complete system. pm me to discuss how to pair down a bit