Alcatel Omni PCX Network Switches (A12167) $52-$65USD + Postage from NZ

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Falloutboy

Oct 23, 2011
ALCATEL OMNI PCX NETWORK SWITCHES (A12167) $79 Starting price $99 Buy now - no reserve

Note these Auctions say pick up only but I live in Christchurch, New Zealand, so if you want to bid do so, I will go and pick them up for you, sort out what the cost to send them to whatever address you want and once you have deposited the money for postage send them to you ( you will pay the person for winning the auction seperately ) - note they support ping which is like paypal, but also note these items are UNTESTED so let the buyer beware applies.

adrian_sa

Oct 5, 2020
ALCATEL OMNI PCX NETWORK SWITCHES (A12167) $79 Starting price $99 Buy now - no reserve

Note these Auctions say pick up only but I live in Christchurch, New Zealand, so if you want to bid do so, I will go and pick them up for you, sort out what the cost to send them to whatever address you want and once you have deposited the money for postage send them to you ( you will pay the person for winning the auction seperately ) - note they support ping which is like paypal, but also note these items are UNTESTED so let the buyer beware applies.
Those aren't switches, they are PBX systems :)

Reactions: Falloutboy