Alcatel-Lucent/NOKIA 7210 D SAS Image

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Zack Hehmann

Feb 6, 2016
Hello all,

I have an Alcatel-Lucent/NOKIA 7210 D SAS switch that was given to me. I was wanting to use in in my lab. My friend factory defaulted the device before giving it to me. He doesn't have access to any of the images as the device was sent to him for scrap and they don't ues NOKIA hardware or have support with them. I have gone through the bootstrap process, but it doesn't boot properly after a reboot.

I followed the prompts during the bootstrap process, but when it prompted for what file to boot from, I entered what is listed as an example. I don't know if/what is on the internal flash on the device. So I have no idea if there indeed is a file in flash with that name or if the image file it should be booting from has a version or other info in the filename.

1. Does anyone have experience with theses switches?
  2. Anyone know how to view the contents of the flash when it's not booted to an image?
  3. Anyone have an image they could provide or know what a file name so I may search google for one?
Thanks!!