Aeon Pricing and What to do with Aeon Thread

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
Store then till they hit 10k each and become an instant millionaire?

Realistically I think most convert to some other coin and then sell that coin to cash in to their specific currency.

How that's done with aeon coin, I'm not sure since I have gone through the process yet.

Klee

Jun 2, 2016
Alright I'm trying out this trading stuff, first transfered 1.1 Aeon to Hitbtc as a test. It went through now I transfered some more.

Looking at all the graphs and readouts...........sure looks complicated.......

I picked HitBTC because it requires no verification and I did not want to deal with the verification on other exchanges just to play around trading as a learning experience.

The worst that can happen is I lose a few dollars worth of Aeon.

Last edited:

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC
Even with the downturn I'm kicking myself for unloading a few earlier. A month later it's over $5 after crashing and there I was at $3.60

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
Someone in 2010 bought 2 pizzas with 10,000 bitcoins — which today would be worth $100 million

https://www.servethehome.com/1700-deeplearning01-beat-dow-jones-industrial-average-year/

Hindsight is always 20/20. I try to avoid kicking myself over things like that because I couldn't possibly have KNOWN that it was going to go up in value.

After all, if I owned a working crystal ball, there's a wide gamut of things I could've done and been a billionaire this moment.

Does thinking about that kind of stuff help me at this moment, now? Not at all.

Almanacfront.jpg

Reactions: leebo_28

Serhan

Sep 22, 2017
Someone in 2010 bought 2 pizzas with 10,000 bitcoins — which today would be worth $100 million

https://www.servethehome.com/1700-deeplearning01-beat-dow-jones-industrial-average-year/

Hindsight is always 20/20. I try to avoid kicking myself over things like that because I couldn't possibly have KNOWN that it was going to go up in value.

After all, if I owned a working crystal ball, there's a wide gamut of things I could've done and been a billionaire this moment.

Does thinking about that kind of stuff help me at this moment, now? Not at all.

View attachment 7639
Reminds me of Biff. I wonder what would he do with crypto currencies...