EU ADi-SA2X-BE (HP T730 equivalent) £55.99

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

aty

Mar 19, 2021
So I ordered one. it arrived and ts up and running pfsense.

I have a BT 74 down/ 17 up.

Intalled pfblocker ng dev, added some traffic shaping, iperf server and it sits at 3 to 4% cpu, the max i've seen it use is 7% and 7% memory use. I also have a netgate 1100 and that used to be at 30%+, even towards 80% using the same config.

Its a noisy little box, but its put away so that is not an issue.

The seller has more units not yet listed.

Reactions: Samir

Xeroxxx

Mar 12, 2020
Finally mine got shipped.

Can anyone check which agesa is within the BIOS? I may try to modifiy the bios with latest agesa 1.0.0.2 for this cpu.

WANg

Jun 10, 2018
New York, NY
So I ordered one. it arrived and ts up and running pfsense.

I have a BT 74 down/ 17 up.

Intalled pfblocker ng dev, added some traffic shaping, iperf server and it sits at 3 to 4% cpu, the max i've seen it use is 7% and 7% memory use. I also have a netgate 1100 and that used to be at 30%+, even towards 80% using the same config.

The seller has more units not yet listed.
How noisy is it?

AK360

Feb 25, 2021
Try resetting BIOS to optimised defaults, mine is pretty quiet. I also redid the thermal paste which looked like it had been put on with a shovel.

grenskul

Nov 8, 2020
Anyone still know the seller for this ? The item has been removed but the seller had some other items I was interested but I can't find him now.

Xeroxxx

Mar 12, 2020
Second account "consurps2016"

By the way getting back to topic.

I've two of these devices, replaced the fans with Noctua and beQuiet fans running VMWare ESXi 7.0U2 with successful passthrough of NVIDIA Quadro P1000.

Plex and DIGITS running well within a VM.