Add palemoon to the useragents properly.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

kendrick

Dec 23, 2012
I use palemoon exclusivy and have noticed that sth either treats it as a mobile browser or a old version of ff and does not open the normal modern browser page. it loads a simple page with the = in the top left corner which is annoying. If i set the UA to ie it renders normally.

Also can we get an article request thread some where

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
I use palemoon exclusivy and have noticed that sth either treats it as a mobile browser or a old version of ff and does not open the normal modern browser page. it loads a simple page with the = in the top left corner which is annoying. If i set the UA to ie it renders normally.

Also can we get an article request thread some where
This is the correct forum for article requests.

On the Palemoon side, unfortunately, it is tough to support every browser. To give you some perspective, looking back over the last 1 million sessions, it is well under 0.005%. Blackberry classic browser is around 0.03% as another data point. Blackberry Classic that is hard to justify supporting at that level. We get about $0.05/ month of revenue from Blackberry browser users. I wish there was a better answer here.