1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ACS Control and Supermicro SYS-7047GR

Discussion in 'Processors and Motherboards' started by g33k, Feb 10, 2017.

1. g33k

g33k Member

Greetings STH!
    Interesting problem - I'm trying to get DDA working on a Supermicro SYS-7068GR-TR and cannot. I keep getting the error
    Dismount-VmHostAssignableDevice : The operation failed.
    The current configuration does not allow for OS control of the PCI Express bus. Please check your BIOS or UEFI settings.

System is UEFI boot, has VT-d enabled... Cannot fin a specific ACS control option in BIOS . I find it hard to believe that a server-class board would not allow this to function...

2. g33k

g33k Member

Ok, doing more research on the issue I determined that for whatever reason the system isn't supporting SR-IOV either. In the BIOS, SR-IOV is set to "enabled" and ASPM Support is set to 'Auto' (no enabled option). Any other thoughts how to get SR-IOV support active on an X10 board? Thank you!