90 Degree Glasfiber LC-LC "Adapter"?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Your name or

Feb 18, 2020
Hi
I got this Cable and it works for me: EFB LWL Kabel LC-LC 9/125 OS2 50m but there is a big problem. The Switch is way further than I expect. I put the Rails back then was further it was possible to use the Room inside the Network Cabinet as best as possible. Now the Problem start...
I found some Products online who cost more than the 50m Cable them self.
Can someone recommend an Short Cable with one 90 Degree Bend Cable to allow me to close the Door again?
(Disclaimer I know a sharp bend is not possible since every Glasfiber Cable have an point where the break...)
Thanks

Tom5051

Jan 18, 2017
Maybe get a LC-LC joiner and a 10m cable, gain entry to the rack somewhere other than the door?

Your name or

Feb 18, 2020
The problem is the space between switch and the Door who is very narow. Today I close the door but it is a very tide and unhealthy fit for the Cable. So I would prefare a "prebend" Cable.

LodeRunner

Apr 27, 2019
Bend insensitive OS2 from fs.com has a minimum radius of 10mm; is it tighter than that with the door closed? If it is, then you'd be damaging even standard ethernet cables.

Railgun

Jul 28, 2018
Heh. Yeah, I see how that would make it more difficult. And a blow torch would probably not be an approved item to bring into the data center.

Your name or

Feb 18, 2020
;) sure Google back them gave me the same result. The problem Is I dont know, found something similar here.