8x 6TB WL SATA HDDs -- 9 Months Used from GoHardDrive -- $140 ea + Shipping

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Brian Puccio

Jul 26, 2014
White Label 6TB 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5'' Hard Drive w/1 Year Warranty

I've got 8 of these, I'd like to sell all of them at $140 each (ideally all to one person to make shipping easier so to encourage this, free shipping on me if you buy the lot). I've been using them in my media server for the past 9 months without issue, so there's still a bit under 3 months left on GoHardDrive's warranty. GoHardDrive, if emailed, will say the particular model they've "rebranded" is WD 6TB Red's. Why am I getting rid of these? I've upgraded to 8TB drives.

8x 6TB WL HDDs (WD Red "rebrand" via goharddrive)

I've got nothing by positive feedback here, on eBay as BrianPuccio and on heatware -- I tried under my real name, buy with confidence.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Price is now $110 each.

Last edited:

warlockedyou

Sep 4, 2016
White Label 6TB 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5'' Hard Drive w/1 Year Warranty

I've got 8 of these, I'd like to sell all of them at $140 each (ideally all to one person to make shipping easier so to encourage this, free shipping on me if you buy the lot). I've been using them in my media server for the past 9 months without issue, so there's still a bit under 3 months left on GoHardDrive's warranty. GoHardDrive, if emailed, will say the particular model they've "rebranded" is WD 6TB Red's. Why am I getting rid of these? I've upgraded to 8TB drives.

8x 6TB WL HDDs (WD Red "rebrand" via goharddrive)

I've got nothing by positive feedback here, on eBay as BrianPuccio and on heatware -- I tried under my real name, buy with confidence.

Thanks for looking!
Tempting! But I am not sure about these 'rebranded' drives as 6TB is a lot of data loss, in case of a drive failure...
Would it be too much to ask for Smart data, if you have the time? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for posting! :)

warlockedyou

Sep 4, 2016
Good price. I'd be interested if you end up not selling all 8 to one person. I dont need 8 of them :p