64GB INNODISK SATADOM - $15

Sleyk

Mar 25, 2016
Stamford, CT
All 300 sold. Wow. I didn't think this would be this popular. Glad this was though. I hope many of you got at least one or two :.)

Almighty

Oct 27, 2019
The first one I've used is very buggy/slow. I'm guessing it's some older firmware issue or the thing is trashed. Not hopeful for the rest now.

The supermicro power cable referenced here DOES work you just bypass the 3rd pin in the minidom which wasn't used anyways.

Sleyk

Mar 25, 2016
Stamford, CT
The first one I've used is very buggy/slow. I'm guessing it's some older firmware issue or the thing is trashed. Not hopeful for the rest now.

The supermicro power cable referenced here DOES work you just bypass the 3rd pin in the minidom which wasn't used anyways.
Still waiting on mines. I saw someone above say that they arrived clean and new in small antistatic bags. Did yours arrive the same way? I wonder if the seller sold the "good" ones first, then are left with the less than desirables they are now sending out...

Almighty

Oct 27, 2019
Got mine a couple of days ago and they arrived clean and new in small antistatic bags.
I don't think a sealed antistatic bag means it's new - just that the seller has a way to put them in sealed antistatic bags haha. Did you look at SMART details that indicates they are in fact new?

Sacrilego

Jun 23, 2016
Got mine yesterday.
Came clean in antistatic bag, but in a very lightly padded envelope.
Would've preferred it was in a small box. Time to run some tests.

Thorzeen

Jun 15, 2018
I don't think a sealed antistatic bag means it's new - just that the seller has a way to put them in sealed antistatic bags haha. Did you look at SMART details that indicates they are in fact new?
Have not opened them yet will post what i find when i do.

Fritz

Apr 6, 2015
Hmmmmm, will I have buyers remorse if I pick up a few of these?

tozmo

Feb 1, 2017
Ok, I'm confused. If I use the CBL-PWEX-0625 to attach to the included 2pin, that gives me a 3pin male appearance (that is actually two-pins, but go with me).

For a non-SM mobo, what's the best way to get these connected to a standard fan connector?