Canada 4x16GB DDR4-2133 ECC Registered $474

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
@forroden that sounds like a standard behind the counter non-industry folk line of questioning... like when go into an auto parts store and ask for a 3/4 ton dual piston brake caliper... 1st question you get is 'what vehicle is it off of'. Counter monkeys don't actually know anything except how to be a librarian and find parts in their card catalog and shelves. Frys and Best Buy and similar places in the USA try to push their over priced accessories that's where they find huge profits! The experience doesn't surprise me at all :(

RobertFontaine

Dec 17, 2015
Winterpeg, Canuckistan
I have had mostly reasonable communications with NCIX via email for their web based sales. I suspect that the csrs for the web site may be different from the counter clerks. Often in Canuckistan they are the either the cheapest or most convenient seller for me here in Canuskistan.

That said BHPhoto has turned out to be extremely competitive and their free canadian shipping option makes them a good alternative to newegg and ncix.