4U Supermicro 45 Bay SAS SATA JBOD Storage Expander $595 or BO $525

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

TedB

Dec 2, 2016
@zeynel thank you for the tip, I have a runnign business registered for EU vat and visible in VIES database. It seems I need to obtain this EORI number. I have used ebay GSP few times but business cannot reclaim these additional charges when it goes through GSP.

Do you provide this to ebay (somewhere in the complex maze of forms) and they deal with all the issues ?

zeynel

Dream Large, Live Larger
Nov 4, 2015
ebay , book the custom fees separately , the rest makes my tax accounted.
an in cases i have to pick it my self up, (from the ZOLL AMT) i always make it with this EORI number.

Reactions: TedB

zeynel

Dream Large, Live Larger
Nov 4, 2015
little update:

Both Chassies are not delivered, i think the fee of 75$ for sending them to germany was to low, so UPS blocked them.

i already got my money back , thanks to paypal.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
I wouldn't bother buying any Supermicro 4U chassis from the US if you live in Europe. It's just not worth the hassle. They're too large to go via USPS (the only economical option), so you have to use UPS/FedEx. Those are not going to be cheap if you actually want the package to arrive ($500+). Anything less that that and the person quoting you a price is way off. Take this from someone that has actually shipped many large chassis like this to the EU. Last time I shipped a loaded 846 chassis, it was $800 to Denmark, and that's before customs fees, duty, and the likes.

In the end, you're just going to cause lots of headaches for sellers. If you can afford to shell out the full shipping price, you might as well just buy a new one in the EU, since the cost would be similar.