4+ 10Gb copper port (multi-gig capable ports) low power switch? Ubiquiti Switch Flex XG?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

bleomycin

Nov 22, 2014
Getting 8Gbe google fiber to the house soon (it's like every childhood Christmas combined lol!). Considering the current shortages with networking hardware in general does anyone know of any efficient, cost effective layer 2 managed switches with at least 4 copper 10G ports capable of multi-gig (in case the old in-wall cat5e can't handle full 10G I can drop down to 5G or less). Silent and low power are major priorities, electricity prices will make up any cost savings difference quickly for anything old and high power here especially because I need at least 2 of these.

The cheapest option i've seen so far that is actually in stock is the ubiquiti Switch Flex XG. I'd love more ports 4 is my absolutely minimum. Thanks for any suggestions!

jdnz

Apr 29, 2021
tp-link have a realatively cheap 8 sfp+ managed switch ( tl-sx3008f ) - of course you then have the cost of the sfp+ modules as well

Branko

Mar 21, 2022
Looking at this one myself

3 rj45 plus 1 sfp+