EXPIRED 32GB ECC UDIMMS for $29/ea in the CDW Outlet

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
If you call in and you have a verified account you can order more than 1. I purchased 8 (2 servers, 4 each) including shipping for $239.67 + tax. I've been looking for these forever! Much appreciated Samir!
Nice! You're welcome. :)

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Thank you for sharing! I called in and the sales rep I got was able to place an order for multiple no problem. I got enough for my new virtualization box.
You're welcome man! Remember this the next time I hit you up for something. :p ;)

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Down to 24 now...:eek: Crazy! And I was afraid no one would buy all these by the weekend. :oops:o_O

newabc

Jan 20, 2019
I don't have a verified CDW account. If anyone can kindly sell me 4 pieces of them, please PM me. I will pay the additional shipping and paypal fee. I am in San Francisco.

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
I don't have a verified CDW account. If anyone can kindly sell me 4 pieces of them, please PM me. I will pay the additional shipping and paypal fee. I am in San Francisco.
Dude, if mine don't work in my ec200a, we can work something out. :) Might even be fate in that I ordered 4x instead of the 2x I was originally going to.

But you don't need an account to order, just pick up the phone and call them, 800-800-4CDW. And if you get Tom, tell him Samir says hi, lol. You only have 5 minutes before they close though as it will be 6p cst so hurry!

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
If you have an existing relationship with CDW, you get a slight discount even off of outlet items. :)
Is that just for phone orders? I haven’t done a phone order with a (“my”) rep in forever. I’ve only done online and never seen anything discounted. Oh well, I don’t drop a lot of money there usually.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Dude, if mine don't work in my ec200a, we can work something out. :) Might even be fate in that I ordered 4x instead of the 2x I was originally going to.
They won't work with that. Xeon D-1500 series only supports 32GB RDIMMs. UDIMMs are capped at 16GB.

newabc

Jan 20, 2019
I will wait for your decision. :)

Last edited:

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Looks like all gone now. I've received a shipping notice and tracking number as of a few minutes ago.

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
Sigh. %^*# STH Effect!

I saw this thread about 5 minutes before going into a meeting and was afraid that if I waited till I got done they would be sold out (after all, it really was a good price!).

So I rushed the lookup on my motherboard specs and ordered two pieces. Sadly, I misread. Yes, X11SSW-F can take 64GB total, but max UDIMM size is only 16GB.

D’oh!

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Is that just for phone orders? I haven’t done a phone order with a (“my”) rep in forever. I’ve only done online and never seen anything discounted. Oh well, I don’t drop a lot of money there usually.
It's usually tied to an account so would work online too. But when I called in, the order agent dropped them a tad more than my normal discount, but the tax and shipping put it back up a bit. Still not bad for 128GB for <$130 to my door.

In fact, I'd be interested in what prices we all got for these as they were at $28.99. My normal discount was 28.70/ea and then the phone agent took them down to 27.76/ea. What was your ordered price each?

Almighty

Oct 27, 2019
It's usually tied to an account so would work online too. But when I called in, the order agent dropped them a tad more than my normal discount, but the tax and shipping put it back up a bit. Still not bad for 128GB for <$130 to my door.

In fact, I'd be interested in what prices we all got for these as they were at $28.99. My normal discount was 28.70/ea and then the phone agent took them down to 27.76/ea. What was your ordered price each?
I was happy to pay full price ha!

• Haha