EXPIRED 32GB ECC UDIMMS for $29/ea in the CDW Outlet

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Thanks to RobstarUSA for bringing this one to my attention. :cool:

Okay, this deal is just sick and should work in non-ecc applications as well (if that even exists)--32GB DDR4 ECC UDIMMs for a ridiculous $29/ea. :eek: And there's over 150 in stock as of this post:

This is as low as I believe they will go, and I don't think they'll even be around for another drop moreless drop again. The caveat is that I've not been able to find verified specs on it, but it seems to be DDR4-3200 1.2v dual rank CL22 from other companies that stock the same part number.

If someone wants to be really nice and give me a pair of these for hooking them up with the deal, feel free to pm me. (y) (I'm not sure if they'll work in the barebone ec200a I have so I've been still on the fence about getting a pair.)

You know the caveats on CDW outlet ordering so I'd phone it in while you can. Enjoy!

foureight84

Jun 26, 2018
WOA that is freaking CHEAP! Unfortunately, you can only buy 1 per order it seems. That's going to be a hefty shipping cost / they won't honor additional orders.

Reactions: Samir

Almighty

Oct 27, 2019
If you call in and you have a verified account you can order more than 1. I purchased 8 (2 servers, 4 each) including shipping for $239.67 + tax. I've been looking for these forever! Much appreciated Samir!

• Love

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
If you call in and you have a verified account you can order more than 1. I purchased 8 (2 servers, 4 each) including shipping for $239.67 + tax. I've been looking for these forever! Much appreciated Samir!
i just called the guy wasnt able to do it on his end. He suggested placing 12 orders for one.

• Wow

Almighty

Oct 27, 2019
I'd call again and hope to get someone else to avoid the duplicate shipping fees - sounds like your guy was lazy :-D

NobleX13

Oct 2, 2014
Thank you for sharing! I called in and the sales rep I got was able to place an order for multiple no problem. I got enough for my new virtualization box.

• Love
Reactions: Samir and Almighty

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
@Samir comes through again. Thanks!

So, I only really needed two. Even 64GB is more than I probably need for the box I got them for. But, you can't hardly get 16GB, or even 8GB, ECC UDIMMs for that much right now, so why not? Since it was only two, I just ordered the second separately.

Yay Me!

But, in the time it took me to work through "Your existing password is too old, update it now" and "We have a new Credit Card policy, please re-enter your data" and getting the second one checked out ....another 34 had been sold!!!

STH Effect indeed

• Wow
Reactions: Samir and Almighty

PrimeXFN

Mar 4, 2019
Placed 8 separate orders for 1 each. Not actually expecting to get them all, but would certainly welcome it if so.

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
I'd call again and hope to get someone else to avoid the duplicate shipping fees - sounds like your guy was lazy :-D
second call worked !! i ordered 12 of them :)

PS the lady was like uhuh after i mentioned the part number, she probably got a few calls already about the memory lol.

Last edited:

foureight84

Jun 26, 2018
Hmm, I don't have a business account and no assigned customer rep, could I still call and ask them to let me order 8?

e97

Jun 3, 2015
Lol Samir, its STH Effect!

went from 157 in stock to 80 in stock.

8 on the way

Last edited:
  • Haha

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Okay, caught up in my own deal and I just ordered 4. :D 60-something left!

The guy I was on the phone with to place my order said there's 97 orders in picking right now that all came in today, and that one guy ordered 12 orders with only 1 on each order, LOL!! :D

Glad everyone is able to take advantage of these deals. :) I didn't want to see them go to waste. And big shout out to RobstarUSA for letting me know about the insane price drop. :) He's the real hero on this deal. :)