3.84TB PM1633's $699

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

AJXCR

Jan 20, 2017
This is another one of those buy at your own risk deals.. I've been looking at this for the past 15 minutes trying to talk myself out of buying them. I have so many SSD's at the moment that I think I'm going to let this one go.

This seller claims to have experienced sporadic dropout issues behind a raid card.. To me, this sounds like a possible user error or unidentified faulty component. At the same time, it could be a drive issue (connector, firmware, etc) that might not be too difficult to fix.

Seller seems reputable and offers 30 day returns. Date printed on drive label is March 2017.

Buy at your own risk, but could be a phenomenal deal if your looking for high capacity SAS3 SSD's.

3.84 TB Samsung PM1633 MZILS3T8HCJM solid state drive | eBay

raileon

Jun 22, 2016
Is there any way the seller can get out of their 30-day return policy?

I don't think I've seen a "For parts not working" listing that allowed returns before. Just wondering if there is a loophole somewhere in case you get exactly what is listed, a busted drive, and want to return it.

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
Ohhh resisting the urge to buy .... want sata pm863 in 3.84tb

Have pm133 in 1.92tb already, solid drives, not to my low power aspirations due to SAS controller and the drives though.