2x EPYC 7713 CPUs bought from a US seller on Ebay..

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Jan 12, 2017
Cambridge, UK
If anyone is looking for used EPYC 7003 CPU sellers on Ebay, I just bought 2x EPYC 7713 from a US Seller called Parts Cafe. He has 100% positive Feedback on 63K items sold.

The CPUs look pretty good, with just minor scratches. The seller was pretty helpful. The CPUs arrived within 48 Hours to the UK.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2017
Cambridge, UK
No they are not vendor locked; we double checked that.

The seller has a 100% positive feedback, on 63K+ items sold, so I am confident the CPUs will work as expected.

NablaSquaredG

Layer 1 Magician
Aug 17, 2020
Yeah I was just asking, because the seller has two offers for 7713 - One unlocked, one Dell locked.

Jan 12, 2017
Cambridge, UK
Yeah well spotted. What I liked about this seller is that on most of his Dell locked CPUs, the photos have a label saying "Dell"; so you know they are going to be vendor locked. Unlike other sellers who hide it within the description, and even fail to disclose this.

Reactions: StevenDTX

jpmomo

Aug 12, 2018
I can personally vouch for that seller. Have bought and sold with him for many years. He was the first to have the milans and always seems to have a lot of them. He also understands the concept of vendor locking and will clearly advertise as such.
If you did have a dell, he has a really good deal on one of the cloud specific cpus, 7b13. you could get 120 cores of milan for around $1K!

Reactions: chriscambridge