AU 25 x Liebert GXT4-1000RT230 1KVA UPS with Webcards

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

DRAGONKZ

Apr 9, 2018
Apologies if we can't list our own things in the great deals thread, if it's against the forum rules please delete this thread.

Up for sale are 25 x Liebert GXT4-1000RT230 UPS, both of which have the optional "IS-Webcards" in them.

These are 2RU devices, and can also be used as a tower format by using the included feet.

The previous IT manager at my brothers work drastically overordered, and these have been sitting in their boxes for just over 1.5 years.

They are in new condition and come with all original accessories.

One box has been opened to take these pictures.

Included with each is:

1 x GXT4-1000RT230 unit
1 x set of tower orientation feet (2 x feet)
1 x set of screws, cables, and rackmount ear tabs
1 x rail kit
1 x "IS-Webard"
1 x Faceplate

Pickup is preferred, but they can be shipped at buyers expense if required.

Each UPS + webcard originally (and still do) cost approx. $1500, so I've set a reserve of just under half of that.

They still have approx. 3-4 months of warranty left, but it doesn't appear to be transferable... If you're in Syd and have any issues in this period I can try to help out, interstate buyers will have to look at shipping back...Happy to give DOA in either circumstance!
Asking - $600 AUD each, but happy to discount if you're after multiple.

Pictures --> UPS

Pick up from Bankstown area in Sydney

Any questions let me know!

Cheers

Last edited:

DRAGONKZ

Apr 9, 2018
I’d take 2 if you were willing to ship to WA ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I'm happy to anywhere in AUS as long the buyer is happy to cover postage costs :)

My father in law works in warehousing, so I should hopefully be able to get you a better price to ship them.

PM me your details and I can get a postage quote.

Cheers!

DRAGONKZ

Apr 9, 2018
Sorry, I also just realised I linked to the wrong pictures... same UPS, but those pics are of the ones I'm using in my rack...

Correct pics are here --> UPS and I will update the link in my OP.

DRAGONKZ

Apr 9, 2018
A few people PM'ed me expressing interest, but having concern due to me being a new member on here.

For what i's wroth, I've had over 300 trades on Overclockers Australia (OCAU) and over 100 on ebay with 100% feedback.

I am happy to list these on Ebay and you can buy through there if that is preferred?

Cheers