$227 OBO: Intel DC S3700 Series 800GB SSDSC2BA800G3ES

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
OMG dying here at the details in his post:

Reasonable offers are always entertained.
Scaling down to live as a 'minimalist' in a tiny house. These are the last two of my spare server drives. No more servers means no more need.
I have plugged these drives into an external SATA rig via USB and transferred random data back and forth as a test. Then wiped and formatted. Drives functioned as expected. As previously mentioned, these were my spare drives.
LOL, some of us need to take his advice apparently :p

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Ohh I was indeed sarcastically saying this of course...1/2 embarrassed (but not really) of my own addictions to ent class svr HW/gear as you can tell by my constant loading/unloading rinse/repeat cycle upgrading/growing the frankenzombie! :-D

Marsh

May 12, 2013
I am 61 years old, in few more years, I will be cut and paste those words from the Ebay Seller's ad.

In my 20's , for few years, I lived in a Toyota short bed pickup and visited every state.
In my 60's , my dream is move into a tiny house or a 24 feet RV or a min-van.

BTW, I put in an offer for the 2 SSD, good thing, it was sold in full price.

nthu9280

Feb 3, 2016
San Antonio, TX
OMG dying here at the details in his post:

LOL, some of us need to take his advice apparently :p
Guilty as charged!
I became active member here about a year ago with the E5-2670 build. I'm a SAP BI/HANA guy. All I needed was one server with plenty of RAM for my home lab. Effect of great deals & my lack of self control, I now have 2 x Intel P4000, A 2 node Dell C6100, 2 x SM 216 chassis in a 24U rack
:)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Patrick