> 20g of decent thermal paste for a great price!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
i've been tinkering more with PCs/servers than i have in previous years. one thing I realized is that my 5g tube of various thermal pastes don't last as I'm testing CPUs out, re-attaching cooler to GPU, etc. found this huge 20g tube of silver thermal paste, and the best part is that it's $6 free shipping:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MU2FLVJ/

the bonus is that i think it's more than 20g. i just measured the tube on my scale and it showed 33g including the container, so this is probably more like 30g of thermal paste!

abq

May 23, 2015
Thank You - just what I needed for CPU testing!
i've been tinkering more with PCs/servers than i have in previous years. one thing I realized is that my 5g tube of various thermal pastes don't last as I'm testing CPUs out, re-attaching cooler to GPU, etc. found this huge 20g tube of silver thermal paste, and the best part is that it's $6 free shipping:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MU2FLVJ/

the bonus is that i think it's more than 20g. i just measured the tube on my scale and it showed 33g including the container, so this is probably more like 30g of thermal paste!

Boddy

Oct 25, 2014
Thanks again @BLinux your a star!!
Paste seems to have great reviews on Amazon site.
Heck, I just ordered 4 tubes (to go with my 10 packs of 100 HDD screws).
Lifetime supply...lol ;) Though I may use some to barter with.

kapone

May 23, 2015
Thanks again @BLinux your a star!!
Paste seems to have great reviews on Amazon site.
Heck, I just ordered 4 tubes (to go with my 10 packs of 100 HDD screws).
Lifetime supply...lol ;) Though I may use some to barter with.
I ordered a 10 pack as well, and (unfortunately) on the day, the packet was delivered, my wife picked up the mail. She opened it.

Her eyebrows went up, looked at me with a deadpan expression and said "Planning to do some server stuff...aren't you? Need I remind you that you have two toddlers..."

I slinked out of the room.