$200 - 1.28TB High IOPS MLC Duo

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

yellowfever13

Feb 13, 2017
Oklahoma City, OK
www.syncsoft.co
1.28TB High IOPS MLC Duo (Adapter for IBM System X)

I have 8 of these drives I acquired from a friend at a state entity. They came from a read heavy database so they should have lots of life left. I was hoping to get some opinions on what they are worth? I am looking to sell all 8 of them.

Thanks!

Attachments

Reactions: warlockedyou

warlockedyou

Sep 4, 2016

I have 8 of these drives I acquired from a friend at a state entity. They came from a read heavy database so they should have lots of life left. I was hoping to get some opinions on what they are worth? I am looking to sell all 8 of them.

Thanks!
I dont know what it is, but I would love to get my hands on one of those :p

Reactions: yellowfever13

dwright1542

Dec 26, 2015

Thanks!
Some newer 1.2G IODRIVE 2's just went for $240 on ebay. That's a start.

d0kt0r

Jun 17, 2016
Hmmm, I will stay tuned. If the OP don't mind shipping to Euro ... I might be interested in 2 if the price is right.
Cheers guys!

Enviado desde mi LG-H815 mediante Tapatalk

yellowfever13

Feb 13, 2017
Oklahoma City, OK
www.syncsoft.co
Hello everyone. I now have 6 available as "d0kt0r" has purchased 2 of them. I will sell them for $200 each PLUS shipping, which I feel like is a great deal. Let me know if you are interested. I had them up on eBay, but eBays fees are way too high I discovered, so I took the listing down.

I can do payment via:
Paypal (use the family option to avoid fees)
Venmo
Bitcoin

Last edited:

d0kt0r

Jun 17, 2016
What? Where? I haven't seen any 1.2TB ioDrive IIs for less than ~400.
Double check that. You actually have the same card on eBay.com for 300$. I haven't seen the 240$ publishing, but I guess it was there if he said it.
Cheers!

acquacow

Feb 15, 2017
Double check that. You actually have the same card on eBay.com for 300$. I haven't seen the 240$ publishing, but I guess it was there if he said it.
Cheers!

These are the cheapest I see, what are you searching?

acquacow

Feb 15, 2017
View attachment 4616
That's on ebay. Forget about those shipping costs, I guess that's the shipping to Spain.

I think the 240$ the other guy was saying is this one : Fusion-IO ioDrive2 1.2tb - $240+$13 shipping
Those are the older duos that are 1/2 the speed...

We're talking about the ioDrive 2.

I guess he's talking about these sold listings... they must have been lowball offers on buy-it-now items that got accepted.

I've tried low-balling people like that and haven't had any success.

Last edited: